Friday, December 16, 2011

Fall pictures

Hey y'all!
So...like many New Years resolutions, the updating of the Youngest Younger Blog resolution lasted only until the end of January of 2011. SO...seeing as Christmas is a primo picture taking time, we thought we'd post a few highlights from the year to whet your appetite for the Christmas pictures that are soon to some. Here are a few of my favorite moments from Fall 2011:

Fall is my favorite season, and here are two pics from the pumpkin patch:



And of course, I turned THREE in October!
I had two parties - one in Baltimore with all my cousins...


And another party in daycare with two of my ladies...

One of my favorite pictures of me with my friend, Baby Rory.

Check back soon for Christmas Photos!!

Peace,
Rory




1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! I loved looking at these old posts and hope fore more soon.
    Love,
    Auntie Joss

    ReplyDelete