Saturday, January 29, 2011

Holiday Festivities

Hey y'all,
This year we spent the holiday in Oklahoma City at Grannie and Grandpa's house. AND my Grandma came from Baltimore too. It was a good time. All my ladies enjoyed my company, as I did theirs. Here is a picture I took of Mom, Grandma, Granne, Auntie Bebe and Aunt Joss.
And I gave Grannie some piano lessons in exchange for a story or two.
Everyone kept asking me about some dude called Santa, but I've never met that guy so I wasn't really expecting to see him. The Mom thinks I'll be waiting for him next year. And I'm sure to recognize him since my Grandpa had so many Santa Claus statues for me to look at. Some of them even talked. Grandpa and I sat out back and played with them for many hours. Here are a few pics - check back soon for the video.



Peace,
Rory

No comments:

Post a Comment