Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Hey folks,
Good help is hard to find. Especially in these tough economic times. And here in the Younger Crib it is no different. Every year of my entire life a card has been sent out to you, my fans, wishing you a Happy Holiday and a wonderful New Year. But THE most important part of these holiday greetings has been a picture of Yours Truly in adorable holiday attire. Alas - this year is a pimple on the perfect complexion of my holiday history. To make up for this blemish, below I have included photos that were in the running for the holiday card.

This was in the Dad's top five because of the Christmas balls,
but I vetoed it because I look miserable.

This was The Mom's fav.
Hello, Tiger Beat magazine? Am I your cover this month?

And this one was even uploaded to the Christmas Card maker . . .

so close, yet still so far away.

Another of my favs. I like the ones with only me. Just sayin'.

The mom wants to be in some pics,
but since she's usually the one that TAKES the pics,
when she's in them . . . they look like this:


Last but not least, this one is my personal fav of all time.
Perhaps it will be on the cover of my new album,
entitled, "Better than You."
Happy New Year, family and fans.
Peace,
The Roar.

1 comment: