Friday, May 22, 2009

Hello everyone,
I'm back from my weekend trip to the land of Mississippi. My aunt & uncle live in Jackson so we (I took the Mom with me) went out to spend some quality time together. This is my aunt Jocelyn, and I'm showing her how to use my new laptop (a gift from my new girlfriend, Lori, Jocelyn's Mississippian friend!). Let me tell you something about Mississippi, folks...it's hot! I mean the temperature of course...and the people! It gave me a chance to debut a few of my summer outfits and get a little sun on my legs. This is Uncle Greg & me, chillin'....
One of the highlights of my trip was a visit to a Mississippi swamp. Yup, a swamp. The Mom was a little paranoid and covered me in mosquito repellent after tucking my pants into my socks. So embarrassing. While she kept a close eye out for alligators (someone has been in the city too long!) Aunt Joss, Uncle Greg and I took in the scenery. I think these last two pics speak for themselves.


Peace out y'all,
Rory

No comments:

Post a Comment