Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello Ladies,
So, I'm a few days late, but I wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all the special ladies in my life. I already gave some love to the Mom, of course, but here's a shout out to my Grannie in Oklahoma and to Grandma in Baltimore. And to Auntie Joss in Mississippi, whom I am traveling to see THIS weekend!! And to Auntie Bebe in Oklahoma City too, who sends me & the Mom all that fan mail. And to all my Aunties and lady-fans, too many to name... (so many ladies, so little time - story of my life!)...You know who are are:
Happy Mother's Day!

Here's a little video of my roll over trick, just for you ladies. It was taken a few weeks ago so I'm even better at it now. There I go, bragging again. Excuse me for a second....
(Grandma & Grannie: the thing below is a VIDEO. If you click on the little arrow on the bottom left corner of the picture, sort of like this: ">" , it will make it play. Call the mom if you have questions)
Enjoy all. And have a great post-Mother's Day weekend while I'm livin' it up in Ole Miss!
Peace,
Rory

No comments:

Post a Comment