Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yep, I'm now a four month old, and, ya know what? I am much, much wiser than when I was only three months. It's true. For instance, at three months I thought life was pretty easy...I slept through the night, took naps during the day, wore those handsome outfits and sat on laps. Life was good. But now...well, things have changed, folks. For one thing, I have my first cold. The doctor confirmed it yesterday - Bronchialitis. That MEAN doctor, who sent them home with a torture devise they make me inhale medicine out of 5 or 6 times a day. Mean, mean, mean. But don't worry, I make sure they know how I feel about it, let me tell you.

And if that wasn't bad enough - I have a TOOTH! Yes, a pearly white is poking its head up just behind my bottom lip, and another is just under the surface of my gum right next to it. Nobody told me that teeth came along with a four month birthday, and I would have appreciated a little warning. People, whatever you do in life, try to keep from growing teeth! It is no fun and very uncool. I'd show you a picture of my tooth, but I haven't allowed the press to cover this breaking story yet. The tooth and I would like to spend a little time together before we reveal it to the public. I'm sure you understand.

On the flip side, since no one around here is getting any sleep, we've all been on a diet. The dude has lost about 18 pounds....and I'm up to 18 pounds...and that lady's lost about 12 pounds. I have to say, I think we're looking pretty good. Especially me! I've really been trying to tone my physique. Below are some pics for your enjoyment...
I'm going to send this one to "Muscle Magazine", along with my weightlifting tips...check out those pecs and quads, ladies!

I'm not so sure about this one though. I mean, I like the way my hair is styled over my bald spot, but I worry that this onesie makes my butt look big. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment