Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random pics

Like I said before, that lady took WAY too long to write about the many adventures of Rory, and I have a lot going on, people! So I'm gonna get you caught up so we can move on to more important matters....like my month-birthday coming up tomorrow!
So here we go, folks. This is what I've been up to lately:
A couple of weekends ago we made a weekend trip to Baltimore. It was cool hanging with Grandma and Pop-Pop again. But the highlight of the trip was that my Uncle Kip put ice cream on that thing I suck on all the time. Whoa! It was amazing!! I was trippin' y'all!
A valuable lesson I've learned that I hope you can all apply to your lives: If you cry loud and long enough, a lady will come along and pick you up. Works every time. Apparently it's hard on the wrists of the person doing the lifting, especially when you're almost 18 pounds of solid muscle, like me!
We hung out at a party to celebrate the Inauguration. Yep, that's how I roll: No bedtime, no curfew...nothing to cramp my style. I even did some ad placement for my favorite live show (coming again soon on March 8th!!!)
Another one of my fans came to see me - Robin. She took a bunch of these pictures. I'd autograph them for her, but I can't hold a pencil so well. BUT I really like reaching up for my mouth and trying to find the pacifier with my hand. It's fun. Sometimes I get it and I just hold it up over my head, like the trophy that it is. OK...that will have to do. I have birthday news to share, but I wanted to let everyone know of all these exciting activites. If you find yourself busy like I am, just make sure you get around 15 or 16 hourse of sleep everyday. It really makes a difference.

Check back tomorrow,
Rory

No comments:

Post a Comment