Monday, August 24, 2009

My new digs

Hey everyone,
If you haven't already heard, we spent the past several weeks moving into a more spacious pad. That's why I haven't posted since July. Moving is hard work; no one pays nearly enough attention to you, the best toys get left in a box until the very last, and its hard to remember where anything is. Especially for someone with a short term memory, like myself. But on the flip side, there are lots of good boxes to bang on.

Let's see...since my last update, I had my 9 month baby visit with the doctor. Here are the stats:
Weight: 22 lbs, 1 oz. (80th percentile!), Height: 29 & 3/4 in. (90th percentile!!) and HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE: 49 cm. (97th percentile!!!!!). That's right - ain't no stoppin' this head!
This picture is of the Mom in Boston, where she went for a film festival. Not sure why she wanted to pose in front of that thing. But...back to me. I've been hitting lots of what they call "developmental milestones" since we last spoke. For instance, I now suck on chicken bones...

I also got my drivers license...

And....the moment you've been waiting for...I started crawling! This is a video, so remember that you have to click the arrow at the lower left side. Since it's in my contract not to do nudity, I made the Mom edit some stuff out. But feel free to use your imagination!


Until next time...
Peace,
Rory

1 comment:

  1. Your daddy is silly! He was singing the hymn "Come and Dine"!

    ReplyDelete