Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hot Summer Days!

Hi folks,
All work and no play makes Rory a dull baby. So, for July 4th weekend we took a quick trip to the land of Oklahoma to visit Grannie and Grandpa. But, even on vacation, I get hounded by paparazzi. I don't mind, really. With legs like these you can't hide them under a bushel. Here are a few stolen shots of me at the beach. I was doing a swimsuit photo shoot. Enjoy.
Cheese!

I don't know what this is, but it smells tasty!

Whoa! (Not so tasty)

A word I heard a lot was "OFF." Which I had to agree with.
Too much cuteness in one picture is never a good thing.

With my athletic prowess I'm sure it comes as no surprise that I am an excellent swimmer. I can't believe some people have to take lessons in this!

Enjoy the summer, folks.
Peace,
Rory

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, what a cutie!!! i want to kiss those chubby cheeks!

    ReplyDelete