Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Hey folks,
Happy Easter!You may have already heard of my egg hunting triumph, but now I have the pictures to prove it. There were quite a few so the mom is attaching the whole lot here as a slideshow. And, as a bonus feature, there are some shots of me trying to escape the paparazzi on Easter Sunday morning. There are no days off when you're famous like me.
Peace y'all
Rory
PS. If got this in an email you may have to click here to see the slideshow:
http://youngestyounger.blogspot.com
Remember to click the little arrow at the bottom left, Grannie.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I thought I'd already seen your best pix. Butyou just go on getting cuter and cuter. The
    Easter ones of you in your new Easter suit are
    sensational. I hope the Easter Bunny left you an egg or two; you really know how to celebrate a holiday; great looking, guy! The 'boys' also
    send love to their friend: Rory.Keep that lovely smile=you are gorgeous! Air kisses from GRANNIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rory looks like he really loves Egg Hunting! Bring him on to Georgia so we can play!!!

    The pictures are so good, look almost antique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa i am in LOVE - I wish now i would have spent a few more minutes with this little character in Central Park, but i didn't want to be labeled the crazy lady with the camera. He is a ham and a Q.T. pie! Your story telling cracks me up and i want to spend a bit more time looking at more of the posts. I have a lot of favorites but there is just something about the Merry Christmas post (family photo) it is a great capture! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete