Saturday, June 27, 2009

Time with Dad

Hey folks,
In honor of my Dad's first Father's Day, I thought I'd put up a bunch of pictures of the great week we had together. Being a Dad is underrated, and I'm here to tell you that this guy puts in a lot time with his favorite baby (me).These two pictures were taken on Father's Day, when I took him out to brunch before showering him with gifts. I'm generous like that. In the one below, I'm doing my imitation of Dad watching a game on TV....pretty good, no?!
And the pictures below were taken on "Show Day" - the last day of my "Bugs" class at the Little Gym. We got to invite people to come and watch us do the gymnastics we'd been learning for the past 5 months. Since Little Gym has been a Me & Dad thing every Monday, we invited the Mom, who took these pictures with her cell phone. Enjoy!
"LET'S GO TEAM!!"


My floor exercise entitled, "THE BACKWARD CRAWL"



The Amazing Rory's Back Handspring


And he sticks the landing!


Dance on over Shawn Johnson


Check out that form and those bulging muscles


The orange balls are my favorites


Walking up to receive my medal....

Coach Amy gave a speech...she called me Happy Feet, and said she
enjoyed watching me learn to sit up so straight ...at times.


I was overwhelmed with emotion as I looked at my medal.
I've been dreaming of this moment for over half of my life.


Dad drove me home. What a workout!

Peace,
Rory

No comments:

Post a Comment