Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Post from Rory:
Hello people,
Apparently, because I practice my vocal exercises in the wee hours of the morning, my mother is under the assumption that she is excused from updating this, my fan site. (She has no idea what it's like to be a three-week-old "Rock Stah-rah" with the vocal stylings of James Brown . . . so I try not to judge.) So, I've decided to take matters into my own hands and give you, my adoring fans, a few pictures whet your appetite. 

Since those embarrassing pictures posted almost three weeks ago, a lot has happened. First of all, tomorrow I'll be Three Weeks, which is a very distinguished number. And, despite their tricks, I have no intention of sleeping through the night - After all, I was born to Par-tay! I'm even thinking of crashing the Halloween parade in the Village tonight. Here's a teaser:

Happy Halloween!

All my grandparents came to see me the day after my one week birthday. They passed me back and forth a lot and, since it was daytime, I pretty much slept through it. And my Uncle Kip was here just before that. He's cool. 

I've had some
 other visitors too - after all, I'm always available for my public. Here are a few pictures of a couple of groupies, Sherry and Karen. (Get in line ladies!)
My style consultants have been putting me in a number of high fashion outfits. I'll include a few pictures of my favorites below. And the mother and father finally put together some things for me to do. I'm way to cool to actually let anyone SEE me playing yet, but I like sitting in the Bouncy Seat and staring into space, and laying in the Rain Forest Gym with my Dad. Yesterday I reached out and grabbed the apple mirror someone was dangling in my face. This was cause for another photo shoot. (Whatever.) Sometimes I get put on my belly and they get all excited when I try to lift up my enormous head. (I tell you, these people are easily amused.) And, I regret to report, I have been subjected to a humiliating experience called the Bath. The details are too traumatic to recount for you, but you should avoid this experience at all costs, my fans. That baby smell is overrated! 

 
These are a few of my favorite outfits! Oh Yeah!

That's all I have time for. I'm late for my second-mid-morning nap. Gotta make up for all the sleep I lost jamming with the band last night.
Peace out, y'all.
Rory

No comments:

Post a Comment