Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby Shower!


Rick and I had our first baby shower in my hometown of Oklahoma City, OK on Sunday, July 13. Thank you so much to all of you who came, and to all of you who could not attend but sent along such darling gifts!
Rick and I (and Rory) are very blessed!

It was such a lovely afternoon! Two of my family's dearest friends, Anna Stewart and Bebe Dotter, were our hostesses, and they decorated Bebe's home with a Peter Rabbit theme. So sweet!

We were showered with lots of love and so many wonderful things: adorable clothes, bath things, a bouncer, a diaper bag, a lamp for the nursery, cute musical toys, stuffed animals, blankets, a stroller, a stroller cover, toys, bibs, picture frames, Boppy pillow, a baby carrier, Snuzzler, thermometer . . Wow! And a beautiful photo album with the name we've chosen "Rory Clifton Younger" embossed on the front! We were overwhelmed!
My mother gave me a beautiful quilt made by my grandmother, whom I was very close to, and also an adorable child-size wicker chair that was hers as a child. My sister refurbished it and did a great job - its wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment